Books I’ve read in 2015, my second year in book-reading resolution. Notes in parentheses for light novels are the translations I read. Links lead to my own opinions on the books.
Also, I participated in Goodread’s 2015 Reading Challenge. My goal this year is to read at least 20 books. Meaning, if I reach my pledged amount of 20, I can just adjust my goal to some higher number. The initial number I entered is double of last year’s number of books, so I should really be pumped up for this. I’m excited to look for books that I can get immersed in just by reading them. Since I prefer physical copies, I tend to be really slow with finishing my digital books. Nonetheless, I think 20 is a sound goal that I should be able to reach.
- Daddy-Long-Legs by Jean Webster
- High Spirits by Elaine Lakso
- Guests by Michael Dorris
- Sea Star: The Orphan of Chincoteague by Marguerite Henry
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
- Add mo ‘ko as Friend (Add me as Friend) Marlene Legaspi-Munar